Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MyECU main site
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Map for 2002 Le Mans V11 (Read 5329 times)
swinfurkon
YaBB Newbies

No Matter Where You Go,
That's Where You Are

Map for 2002 Le Mans V11
01/20/13 at 11:45:53

Just checking in if anyone has a map for Le Mans 2002 V11? Alternatively, if anyone is aware of maps for other models which will suit?
thanks in advance
Swinfurkon Smiley

IP Logged

Bobd

I am slowly developing
a relationship with MyEcu.

Southampton
Re: Map for 2002 Le Mans V11
Reply #1 - 01/21/13 at 21:27:14

I use the SPORT.ECU issued by Cliff with my 04 V11, it runs reasonably once I set up the TPS and Barometric numbers. I am still tinkering around with the map but have gone back to the original a couple of times when I get a bit lost/don't understand what I am doing.

IP Logged

swinfurkon
YaBB Newbies

No Matter Where You Go,
That's Where You Are

Reply #2 - 01/22/13 at 07:24:55

thank you. yes, I had read in the forum that the Sport might be suitable for the V11, thanks for confirming. The trouble I am having is past about half throttle the engine dies completely, regardless of whether I throttle up gently or crack it open, so it caused me to wonder if the 02 had some oddities. I have had this bike since new and it would not have surprised me. Do you have a map running for yours that I might try, or are you still back at step 1 with the Sport.ecu?
Thanks again

IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #3 - 01/22/13 at 08:23:51

I seen a couple of bikes that have had mechanical issues that cause weird behaviour. For instance one bike had resonances cause problems through the side stand switch. That's why I suggested before to send the log.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

swinfurkon
YaBB Newbies

No Matter Where You Go,
That's Where You Are

Reply #4 - 01/22/13 at 08:27:02

how weird is that having a fault with resonance through the side stand switch? Yes, noted that I will send the log through this weekend, I thought to tap into other brains in the forum as well rather than keep on hammering  you with questions.

IP Logged

Regs
YaBB Newbies

I love MyECU!

North QLD Australia
Reply #5 - 06/06/13 at 22:29:09

I have just been checking my side stand switch for such a problem, reading about it here I will take another look at it. Loop it and see if it gets rid of my persistent hick up.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print